Betty & Barney Hill Incident 50th
From: Stew Weldon <webguy.nul>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:33:12 -0500
Archived: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:41:45 -0500
Subject: Betty & Barney Hill Incident 50th
The 50th Anniversary of the most well know incident in UFO
history, the alleged abduction of Betty and Barney Hill, will be
observed at Indian Head Resort in Lincoln, NH on September 23,
24, 25, 2011. Indian Head Resort is located ON the Hill's UFO
Abduction Route and is the last property they remember seeing
before their unique UFO experience, considered by many
ufologists to the quintentessial "close encounter of the fouth
kind" - actual contact with aliens.
The event will be hosted by Kathleen Marden, Betty Hill's niece
and overseer of the Hill's estate. Kathleen is the Co-author,
with esteemed sceintist and lecturer Stanton Friedman, of
Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience. Kathleen
has a website - www.Kathleen-marden.com
This unique weekend event will include
- Kathleen Marden's Guided Tour of Abduction site and the Hill's
Journey through the White Mountains!
- Exclusive slide show & lecture with Kathleen
- Meet and greet with Kathleen - cocktails and photos with the
author. Autographed Books Available.
- Dedication of memorial plaque commemorating the Hill's place
in UFO history.
- Screening of seldom seen TV Movie "The UFO Incident" (1975)
based on the Hill's UFO experience.
- Limited Edition Souvenir T-shirt.
- Deluxe lodging at Indian Head Resort
- Choice of menu Breakfast
- Choice of menu Dinner
- Use of all resort facilities
- Entertainment in Indian Head Resort's Thundrebird Lounge
The 3 days event includes, 2 nights lodging,4 Meals, Full access
to all special events and use of all of Indian Head Resort's
facilities. The admission is priced From $289. per person Double
For More information on this event, please call
664 US Rt 3
Indian Head Resort
603-745-8000 ext. 250
Listen to 'Strange Days... Indeed' - The PodCast
These contents above are copyright of the author and
UFO UpDates - Toronto. They may not be reproduced
without the express permission of both parties and
are intended for educational use only.